Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Princess Daisy Day

Troop 5384 has invited our troop to a Princess Daisy Day!!
 The image “http://www.kitaura.jp/wdsn/princess.gif” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.
 
Date: Saturday, January 7, 2006
Time: 10am-12noon
Location-Fairview Presbyterian Church
Cost: $5.00 per girl
Princess costume optional
RSVP- I need all daisies signed up by Dec. 6.
If we are going, I need to know so that I can have all parents submit a trip approval form. In fact, I need this form completed for any troop activity that we will do away from our normal meeting location.
 
Dee
 
Powered By Qumana

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I will sign those who want to register at the December meeting. So I need your $5.00 before Dec. 8 unless you are attending the service unit meeting, Grace.

8:48 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Great, Selah wants to go. So...

6:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home